All times are UTC - 8 hours

FF or IE
Firefox 89%  89%  [ 25 ]
Internet explorer 11%  11%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 28
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:21 pm 

How about a MacOS browser like Safari or Shiira? ^^;

IE for mac is the most extremly worst browser on the mac you could ever imagine, to my estimates it renders only 20% of websites correctly, but note that they haven't worked on it since a version 5.2.x, and never bothered to work on it since mac came with it's own browser "Safari" anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:09 pm 

yeah, WebCore is pretty nice, but it has annoyed me how Apple havent really contributed much (if anything at all) back to KHTML though. :-\
Even still, its nice to see that there isnt any Mac users around that use a browser that sucks anymore. ;-)

I just recently installed Firefox "Deer Park" v1.1 Alpha 2. Nice, Fx is actually not hogging my RAM and CPU time for once! ^^

I tryed Opera 8 last week, and I was really glad to see that they have followed Firefox's footsteps a little, and simplified the interface alot. It still feels akwad to me though (you can customize it, but Opera's customization system sucks), and the big ad in the corner annoys the hell out of me. And I havent seen any new eye candy in Opera since the first versions of 7 either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:12 am 

I'm all for firefox. The only thing I dislike is that some sites require IE to use. I like Firefox because of all the extensions and themes, plus it has updates unlike IE. I've only tried IE, FF, and Netscape (Which has too much clutter for me, except the built-in messenger is an interesting and semi-useful idea.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:36 am 

heh, my website is the oppersite, it requires you to use any browser but IE. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:07 pm 

firefox for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am 

Mozilla Firfox is the best. It consists many great features and functionalities. It provides quick and easy bookmarking, private browsing and more. It uses less memory. It is simple, fast and effective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am 

I prefer Firefox because it is open-source. That is a quality that IE does not possess. IE has protected mode on Vista and above, and that feature makes up for any security issues that IE8 might have left. Firefox doesn't have it, so IMO its a huge security risk. IE8 allows malware to intrude a machine where as FF does not with Adblock, flashblock, taco, ghostery, Noscript.